At the Near East College, we offer a student oriented educational program that gives students the opportunity to discover their strengths by focusing on their academic and social needs. Together with our dynamic teaching staff, students adopt the skills and abilities needed in this technological era.
In light of this vision, we have designed our education program under the supervision of a committee formed of distinguished educators. Different educational programs used around the world were analyzed and most importantly our national needs were considered.
Our aim is to ensure that students are in a happy environment created to healthily satisfy their interests, curiosity and needs. Students will be able to stand on their own feet, foresee problems, come up with solutions and combine dreams with reality.
Experience the privileges of a private school with us…
When you step into the Near East Schools you will come across;
- A well-equipped educational environment
- Motivating, dynamic and experienced members of staff
- Classrooms and laboratories equipped with the latest technology
- Project work completed outside of the classroom
- Comprehensive IGCSE and GCE curricula of Examination Boards such as Pearson Edexcel and Cambridge International used in the British Education System
- Comprehensive curricula prepared in accordance with the National Education programs and Higher Education Institution (YKS) examinations
- An information system (NECSIS) to evaluate students’ theoretical performances in the exams based on the curriculum followed
- Opportunities for students to test themselves with mock GCE and YKS exams and receive extra support with supplementary courses
- The opportunity to learn a second foreign language such as German or French and prepare for International examinations
- Assessment exams from Turkey, Europe, America and England alongside exams prepared by our school
- A diploma recognized all over the world
- The chance to use all facilities and participate in rich computational, linguistic and artistic programs
- The opportunity for students to visit historical sights, travel to scenic places; enjoy cultural values and social facilities easily with transport provided.
- The privilege of participating in excursion programs that enable students to acknowledge different cultures and countries
- Extensive sports lessons
- A psychological counseling and Guidance Department that students can go to for help and support
- An Academic Advisory Unit to help students apply to universities all over the world.
- The opportunities provided by the school as a Pearson Edexcel Examination Centre.
- The privileges of the school being a Cambridge International School and Examination Centre
- The opportunity to participate in International programs carried out in different countries.
- Text Book expenses, school uniform fees, school lunches, door to door transportation and student’s Emergency Health Insurance coverage are all included in the tuition fees.