Dear Parents/Guardians and Students,
We are looking forward to welcoming our Year 6 students back to school on 13th September,2021 and Year 7 and 8 students on 14th September, 2021.
All Year 6 students will be brought to school by their parents/guardians on 13th September, 2021 and Year 7 and 8 students on 14th September, 2021 and they will be taken home by the school buses. In the following days students, who will use school services, will be brought to school and taken home by the school buses.
The schedule for the uniform distribution will be sent to you via SMS. Course Books will be given to our students by their teachers at school.
From 13th September,2021 to 17th September, 2021 School will be half day. (from 8:00am to 1.00pm)
We will be beginning the new academic year as last year with the regulations of the Covid-19 Pandemic Guideline. ( https://nec.k12.tr/wp-content/uploads/sites/30/2020/08/31/saglik-ve-guvenlik-kilavuzu-31.08.2020.pdf ). We strongly advice that all our students read, understand and maintain all Covid-19 safety protocols. In addition to the regulations stated in the guideline, the following arrangements have been made within the school to avoid overcrowding.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Weekly ANTIGEN/PCR tests will be requested from our students. Our routine weekly tests will be carried out by NEU Hospitals. The planned ANTIGEN/PCR test program will be sent to you.
- Middle school students will enter into the school building through 2 separate entrances.
Main Entrance A: Year 6 students and classes 7N, 7E, 7C
Side Entrance: Year 8 students and 7Y, 7D, 7K, 7G
- Students are required to wear a mask and their temperature will be taken before entrance is allowed.
- Students must walk on the left in the school building and follow the warning arrows.
- During break time:
Canteen 1 (inner area): Year 6 students and classes 7N, 7E, 7C
Canteen 1 (outer area): Year 8 students and 7Y, 7D, 7K, 7G
Break time playground areas:
|FRONT YARD||MIDDLE AREA (BASKETBALL FIELD)||BACK YARD (FOOTBALL FIELD)|
|14-09-2021 15-09-2021||MONDAY||YEAR 6||YEAR 7||YEAR 6|
|14-09-2021 15-09-2021||TUESDAY||YEAR 7||YEAR 8||YEAR 7|
|16-09-2021||WEDNESDAY||YEAR 8||YEAR 6||YEAR 8|
|17-09-2021||THURSDAY||YEAR 6||YEAR 7||YEAR 6|
|20-09-2021||FRIDAY||YEAR 7||YEAR 8||YEAR 7|
Note: Playground areas will be rotated on a weekly basis.
- Lunch times are as follows;
|Year 6 students and classes 7N, 7E, 7C||Lunch: 12.10-13.00 Lesson 5: 13.00-13.50|
|Year 8 students and 7Y, 7D, 7K, 7G||Lesson 5: 12.10-13.00 Lunch: 13.00-13.50|
|All classes||Break: 13.50-14.00|
- Each student is required to eat lunch at the table designated for his/her class.
(Students are reminded to leave their tables clean)
- The above regulations have been prepared in accordance with announcements made by the TRNC Ministry of Health and the TRNC Ministry of Education in September, 2021. You will be informed of any further changes and new updates.
Wishing you a safe and succsessful academic year ahead and looking forward to seeing you on the 14th September, 2021 at the NEC ...